Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fairy tale!


The Spiderwick Chronicles Starring: Freddie Highmore, Sarah Bolger, David Strathairn

More fairy tales from me =D And this time literally.

The Spiderwick Chronicles is based on a book series of the same name. They're about identical twins Simon and Jared Grace (played by Highmore who played Charlie in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory), their elder sister Mallory (Bolger) and their adventures with goblins, brownies, sprites and elves who are after Arthur Spiderwick's Field Guide the children found in their home.

I've read all five books and liked them. I hope this movie won't crush it for me. It's scheduled for release on February 15, 2008 and has apparently been rated PG for scary creature action and violence.

Official website. Clickety click!

4 comments:

AddamBlack said...

nak buku dia!!!

Aliya said...

Remind me next time we meet k?

Ida said...

*trying to jedi mid trick both of you* You will want to watch Stardust. You will love it~~~~~~

Aliya said...

Jedi mind trick la? =| In the wise words of Freddy Mercury "Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars"

=D

But I'm halfway through Stardust (buku) now. Nak tgk movie dia gak =D